About Simba Sunrise Bed and Breakfast
Simba Sunrise bed and breakfast is nestled in a centrally located Sunshine Coast hinterland location in the foothills of the Blackall Range with panoramic views of the range and a permanent cascading creek edged with whispering gums and rainforest trees. It is an ideal base to access all Sunshine Coast attractions and facilities. The design element is eclectic and incorporates pieces collected from around the world. We look forward to welcoming you to Simba Sunrise.
- Luxury ensuited themed rooms set in tranquil surroundings
- Accommodates 1 to 4 guests
- Enjoy a delicious a la carte breakfast on the deck or in the breezeway whilst being serenaded by local birdlife
- Browse nearby markets, boutique shops, restaurants and wineries or just take time out with a good book
- Relax in the air conditioned guest lounge or on the expansive deck at the end of the day before heading out to a local restaurant or cooking a BBQ on the deck and having a quiet night in
- Take a walk around the grounds and pick a snack from the forage forest whilst catching glimpses of native wildlife
- Order a cheese platter of locally made cheese and accompaniments whilst relaxing on the deck or in your room
We currently have 2 rooms available, these have been fully refurbished to create a calm and welcoming experience.
Ken and Melissa, your hosts, have lived in various locations on the Sunshine Coast for over 30 years, and offer our guests the benefits of local knowledge and personalised service, with an emphasis on showcasing locally sourced sustainable, ethically farmed products where possible.
We discovered the property in 2003, a secluded 11½ acres with a permanent creek and stunning views of the surrounding range a short drive to all Sunshine Coast destinations and attractions. Ken and our son Kelby built the house using passive solar design principles in keeping with our sustainability goals.
We made the decision to share our home when Melissa’s government job was made redundant, and Ken wanted to further develop his passion for cooking. Our daughter Simone has also come on board to assist us in our venture.